Basehor Chamber of Commerce / Welcome
2023 Battle of the Badges – Sock/Shoe Drive
Donate used or new shoes and socks to kids in need. The local fire department and police department are competing with each other to see who can get the most donations within their community! Show your support by donating at either your local FD or PD.Read More
Basehor Chamber of Commerce 2021 Community Holiday Party
On December 3rd, the Basehor Chamber held our annual Basehor Community Holiday Party at The Gideon Event Space where we also presented Glenda Briscoe with BLAS, The Citizen of The Year Award for 2021.Read More
New Career Opportunity with Country Place Senior Living
Country Place Senior Living is now hiring non-certified candidates and will facilitate the training process as you become a Certified Nurse Aide and/or Certified Medication Aide! You will have the opportunity to begin making money, while working for Country Place Senior Living, as you get certified to elevate your career.Read More
Networking and Coffee at The Basehor Community Library
Thank you to the Basehor Community Library for hosting our August 19th morning coffee and networking event with Chamber members. We really enjoyed the great conversation, homemade treats and coffee. Here are a few photos from the event!Read More
Gray Hawk Elementary School Ribbon Cutting Event
Last Thursday, August 12th, was the ribbon cutting ceremony for the new Gray Hawk Elementary!Read More
Nomination for Citizen of the Year Award
- The winner of the Outstanding Citizen Award will be determined by the Board of Directors of the Basehor Chamber of Commerce.
- The nominee should be a resident of Basehor or the Basehor Area, who has contributed to the betterment of the Basehor community.
- Nominations for this award may be submitted by individuals or sponsored by a civic organization.
- Person making the nomination should sign this form. If more space is required, an additional sheet of paper may be
used. All entries should either be typed or printed clearly.
- We will notify the person or organization that nominates this year’s recipient and we ask that they assist in making
arrangements for the nominee to be present to accept the award.
- ENTRY DEADLINE: Monday, November 30, 2023.
Nomination for Business of the Month
Each month the Basehor Chamber of Commerce chooses a Chamber Business Member to promote as Business of the Month. Using the form below, you can nominate a Business that you think should be promoted for this honor.
© 2023 Basehor Chamber of Commerce