Basehor Chamber of Commerce / Welcome
Nomination for Citizen of the Year Award
- The winner of the Outstanding Citizen Award will be determined by the Board of Directors of the Basehor Chamber of Commerce.
- The nominee should be a resident of Basehor or the Basehor Area, who has contributed to the betterment of the Basehor community.
- Nominations for this award may be submitted by individuals or sponsored by a civic organization.
- Person making the nomination should sign this form. If more space is required, an additional sheet of paper may be
used. All entries should either be typed or printed clearly.
- We will notify the person or organization that nominates this year’s recipient and we ask that they assist in making
arrangements for the nominee to be present to accept the award.
- ENTRY DEADLINE: Monday, November 30, 2024.
Nomination for Business of the Month
Each month the Basehor Chamber of Commerce chooses a Chamber Business Member to promote as Business of the Month. Using the form below, you can nominate a Business that you think should be promoted for this honor.
© 2023 Basehor Chamber of Commerce